Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Maui.. *sigh*

Here are some of the pictures my brother took of Maui, Hawaii..

The islands of Hawaii are basically made up of volcanoes, so naturally you'd see landscapes like this in the higher regions. I was told by my mom that after my brother left, it started snowing at the top of the volcano (it's the winter season). From her house, when you look at the peak, snow could be seen. Can you imagine that? Snow in Hawaii!






My twin bro..

I'm so in love with this hat that i've asked my younger brother who's going to Maui at the end of the month to buy one for me.

My mom..


This cute little thing looks as if it's saying 'Hee hee! If i keep reeeally still, he won't see me...'


Being the winter season also means that whales come into the local waters to give birth. In the distance, you can see one surfacing..


I miss sunsets like these. What i really love about these places are the wide open spaces and their natural beauty.




Once my green card comes, i'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home