Sunday, January 15, 2006

Aaaaargh!!

My father and his wife tried to pull a fast one on me today. Seeing how he was feeling restless, i brought him downstairs to the hospital lobby (taxi stand area) in his wheelchair. We sat outside for a while to get some fresh air and his indonesian wife and their kid joined us after they had their lunch. There wasn't any sitting space for them so i gave up my seat for her and sat down a few metres away on another chair.

A few minutes later, she says (in malay) that i look tired and that i should go upstairs and rest. I then told her that it's okay as my younger brother will be coming soon and that i'll be pushing my dad upstairs in a short while. Then after a few minutes, my dad tells me that he'll be smoking 2 sticks. I was like 'WHAT!! You have cigarettes here now!?' And he said that she brought them for him because he asked her to. I couldn't fucking believe it. They tried to pull a fast one on me!! He only told me that he was going to smoke because their ruse didn't work!

I tried not to get pissed and just reminded him AND his wife why he absofuckinglutely cannot smoke again. We just CANNOT afford to have any complications!

My twin brother and i have always distrusted that woman and this incident further reaffirms our distrust in her. She's such a goddamned country bumpkin and she just cannot think! Her brain must be programmed to follow orders from the cash cow. If i ever catch that no-brainer at it again, i'll tell her that that would be the last chance i'm giving them. The next time, i'll ban her from the house and cut off her allowance (i'm handling his finances now). I'll tell her to return her keys and change the house locks. While my dad is under MY care, it'll be MY rules! It's MY way or the HIGHway.. BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home