Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New stuff.. YAY!!

In the spirit of keeping my blog alive, i thought i'd just post about my recent purchases..

22litre Crumpler bag.. great for stuffing in my clothes AND rock climbing equipment. Been eyeing this bag for quite a while. But when i went to buy it a few months back, it was sold out! Thankfully, the new stock has finally come in.


Asics running shoes. These fit like like a dream! They're light and it has a mesh covering which lets air pass through it so my feet are kept cool at all times. Much better than the Adidas i had before and i simply love running in them.. Standard Chartered Marathon 2006, here i come! (Yeah, right..)

I know the norm for bloggers is to post pictures of themselves 'modelling' with their new purchases but i've decided that it would be best that i refrained. All the readers would see is a chee ko pek (rubbing his nose) with a beer belly obscenely posing with his new stash..

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlynn said...

Haha... Nice shoes!

11:12 AM  
Blogger norman.. said...

Thanks. Oh yeah, and they're so bright that it keeps me safe on the roads! heh heh..

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home