Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm so happy!

It's really amazing what some people put on their blogs. Have you ever seen those where girls actually take multiple pictures of their new pair of heels or pose with their new earrings or t-shirt etc? Then they sometimes go ON and ON about how and why they bought the shoes lah, why they like it lah.. where they first saw it lah.. when they're going to use it etc.

So i told myself.. okay, the next time i buy something for myself, i'm gonna do the same! So here's my latest purchase..

Yaaaay! I'm so happy! I've FINALLY found what i've been looking for and it was only $19! Furthermore, the salesgirl gave me a 15% discount and i only had to pay $16.15. Cheap right?! I didn't even have to bargain for it. Maybe it's because i'm a regular customer. Isn't it beautiful? I can't wait to show it off to all my friends! I had to travel a distance from work to get it but the journey was worth it!

Just LOOK at all those curves! So sexy right?! My buddy Charles has something like this and i knew i just HAD to have it. I can't wait to show it to all my friends! Oops! Silly me, i've already said that.. Heehee!

Even from this angle, it looks SO appealing! I really do not know how i've survived without this for so long :) Damn you Charles for keeping this from me! Wait i dun friend you anymore!

Oooooh... just the thought of using it is making me randy!

Okay, now to try it on....































I'm sooooo happy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn said...

Haha. Good one.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Charlynn said...

Haha. Now you know why people like blogging about their new accessories and clothes...

12:19 AM  
Blogger norman.. said...

heh, i got it from http://www.camperscorner.com.sg. It's great for keeping out unwelcomed smells and water :)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home