Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Even MORE ICT pictures

Just got these photographs from an army friend of mine who was the official photographer during our 'mission' in Lim Chu Kang.

Here, i'm directing some of the troops into another entrance which has a narrower stream to cross. The other one was too wide and people just kept falling onto it thus getting wet. Having GOTEX army boots are great! But they don't mean shit if your whole entire foot gets submerged in water! The guy in front of me is running so that he can jump across the stream.


I love the following picture. It was a really hot day and one of the guys was helping me fill up my water canteens. Normally, some excess water would spill out and i would just put my head under it to 'not waste water'. So one of them decided to help me out by pouring the whole thing over my head instead. Ahhhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home