Saturday, October 29, 2005

Unposted letter to a relative

'Dear cousin..

What you did and said to Uncle M was very very wrong. I believe that you have no right to say what you said to him. What you said was downright disrespectful, hurtful and plain wrong. Yes, what is happening is a family issue but it is only the immediate concern of immediate relations. You do not have the right to speak to him or ANYONE in that manner which you did! If you are truly concerned, it is only appropriate to speak as a matured adult (especially to someone much older) and NOT like some self righteous disrespectful idiot. How dare you preach responsibility when you lack the maturity to carry it off! Reading your correspondence.. I can only feel disgust.

I know we are all not perfect. My insecurities sometimes get the better of me but acknowledging my demons help me progress to being the kind of man i would like to be someday. I think it's time for you to start acknowledging yours..

Your cousin,

Norman'

PS - The only reason why i am not telling you this personally is because i do not believe you are matured enough to handle it and i do not wish to make matters worse. This is something which i just feel better getting off my chest. If you happen to read this.. then so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home