Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What will our children think..?

Do you recall a time when we looked at old black and white (and some coloured) photographs of our parents? Do you ever imagine what was going through their minds when the photograph was taken at that very moment? Were they on a trip or posing with their new car etc..



It makes me wonder.. many years from now, what would my children (if i had any) think when they see MY pictures. Pictures of me climbing in krabi, hangin out etc. Will i find them asking me about these pictures and enquiring who the hell is Big Testicle Chris? Moaning climbing egg? Yes, i'd like to think so.. and i would recollect all these wonderful moments and tell them with glee why Chris has a much bigger testicle than normal.

Well.. until that day arrives, i'm going to live my life to the fullest extent so that i'll have more interesting stories to tell.. CARPE DIEM (for you may die tomorrow..).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home