Friday, March 03, 2006

Her arrival.

Brought Charlyn home today. As expected, she was shy and a little nervous i guess. Who can blame her.. i was nervous too! I tried to get her to talk a little more but she either gave curt answers or 'yes sir, no sir' answers.

She's pleasant looking enough. No missing eyeballs or doesn't have an extra nostril or anything like that.

Showed her her room and gave her time to unpack and settle down before i gave her a short tour of the house (macam like very big). Then we talked about her roles & responsiblities, rules & regulation (don't touch my beer etc) and my dad's condition. I can't help but think that i was not very thorough. These past 2 months seem so unreal and i guess i find myself having to deal with situations which are very new to me. *Sigh*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home