Thursday, March 02, 2006

$18.00 for a 'quickie'.

I was at the nearby neighbourhood shops buying lunch and some other stuff when i happened to walk by this massage place. It has always been there but i never took note of it. So today, i thought maybe i'll just have a peek at what the rates are like. $18.00 for 20 minute upper body massage (head, neck, back and arms). Seemed reasonable, so i thought 'what the hell, just give it a go'. So i went in.

It was interesting. I had to sit in this special massage chair with my face on a cushion with a hole in it. It was okay i guess. As i type this, i'm still trying to decide if the massage actually do me any good! I do remember having thai massages in Thailand and they were certainly relaxing! Perhaps it's a different feeling when a man massages you!

Hmm.. that reminds me.. i'm due for another trip to Thailand soon.. hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home