Tuesday, February 28, 2006

In the mood to criticise.

3 points to touch on today..

Point 1 :
I think the only reason why MM Lee Kuan Yew was crying at Rajaratnam's funeral (may he rest in peace) was because he was probably thinking.. '*Sob* The next funeral i attend could be mine!!'.

Point 2 :
I really really do NOT understand blogs like these... http://www.theartofmischief.blogspot.com/. 'A' level student meh?!

Point 3 :
I am SICK and TIRED of the old man's stroke-fueled ramblings! This is really a fucking nightmare.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlynn said...

Oei! That's my friend's blog! cannot criticise no matter what!
btw, i think it's nice!

9:27 PM  
Blogger norman.. said...

But it hurts my eyes so much just trying to read it! Am i supposed to highlight the whole text in order to read it?

Yeah, the picture's real cute but i can neither catch head nor tail of the text. I feel as though i'm reading the mind of a 12 year old!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Charlynn said...

don't have to highlight the text what... I can read it perfectly. it's a interesting blog to me and i love it!

if you don't like then just don't read! i don't people to criticise my friends!

9:25 PM  
Blogger norman.. said...

honey, don't get your panties in a bunch okay? i don't like my friends to be criticised either but they still do get criticised i'm sure.

you're right.. i do not bother to read blogs i do not like or have interest in whatsoever.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home