Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pretty girls and Jet Li ROCKS!

I watched Fearless this afternoon at Lido and it was.. great! I love chinese gong fu movies (none of that hollywood crap please) and this was certainly entertaining. The only thing that ruined the whole experience was me having to control my bladder halfway through the movie.

Anyway, my dad's doctor informed me that he's recovery is taking longer than expected. Because the stroke affected the part of his brain that controls memories, he is always forgetting what he has learnt during rehab. For example, during rehab, he is able to walk on his own with a walking stick. But in the afternoon, he forgets everything! That would explain alot! He would often forget simple things like why the hospital room he is in belongs to him.

I told him about his memory loss (he agrees he has it) and explained to him that we will have to do some mental activities like playing scrabble etc to stimulate his brain. He also suggested chess. So tomorrow, i'm going to look for a nice little chess set to play with my dad..

On another note, i had dinner in Holland Village with an attractive female friend (she writes for Shape magazine!) tonight. It certainly perked me up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home