Monday, July 16, 2007

California climbing road trip - 2008!

Eugene, Chris, PJ & I have decided to plan for a climbing trip to California in June/July 2008. Hopefully, my green card would have arrived by then.

The plan is to rent a van or something and travel to Yosemite, the climbing mecca in California. We'll camp out in the National Parks and stay with friends and relatives whenever we can.

We hope to see wide open spaces and have long roads to travel on..

And have to put on warm clothing to climb (and look cool) because it's so freakin cold.

A good view from the climbing site would be nice.

I must.. have.. my.. Habit burger again...

Not forgetting my beer of course.

You'd never realise our air is so bad until you're at a place like this. Damn, i miss the air..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home