Thursday, September 01, 2005

Creative.. please BUCK the FUCK up!!

I went down to COMEX today to have a look around. And man was it packed! If it was packed today, i can't imagine how it would be like during the weekend! Where did all this people come from!? Don't they have to work?!

Anyway, i happened to pass by the Creative booth and i noticed that the new Creative Zen Micro with colour screen and photo capabilities was out. So of course, my curiosity was piqued. I picked one up to fiddle with it and asked one of the 2 promoters how much was it.. and without even having the fucking decency to look at me, the chio ah lian says.. '$499.00'. I was so put off that i immediately (gently) threw it down, shook my head and walked away. I know she has probably been telling people since 12pm how much the bloody thing is but please! This is not the way to treat a prospective buyer (though why i would buy a stinkin Creative is beyond me!).

I know i know, some of you will say 'don't let the action of one ah lian spoil the whole image of Creative'. You are right to say that but it seems that these days, i'm in such a Creative-bashing mood! So let me have my fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home