Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Short hike in MacRitchie Nature Reserve..


HSBC TreeTop Walk


If you get lost here.. you're an idiot.

30 minutes into the trail, I developed a stomach ache and was contemplating whether to turn around and make my way home (NO WAY i'm shittin in the bush!). But then, I realised that my reservist stint was just 3 weeks away and I'll be spending 3 days out in Lim Chu Kang. Best to train my body to control it's bowel movement (NO WAY i'm shittin in the bush!).. so like the happy trooper I was.. I plodded on.


2 Comments:

Blogger Charlynn said...

I love the purple flowers! So pretty. I think I'll probably get lost there, even with the map. I have absolutely no sense of direction. Haha. =)

11:11 PM  
Blogger norman.. said...

Haha! I just felt that the trail was so 'idiot-proof', what with all the signs planted by HSBC/Nparks showing the way to the TreeTop thingy..

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home