Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pictures from Climb On 2005


Eugene, Serene and Elynne
Wow.. all their names end with 'ne'! They can form a singing trio and call themselves 'The Ne's'. They even have the pose all worked out already..

Serene & I

Elynne attempting a route..
Thank heavens for photoshop. I had to 'edit out' some kid who was on the wall next to Elynne AND his spotter.

Serene, as usual, showing off what wonders her height can do. Hmmm...

Eugene crankin on da route!

You GO Kong (not you Eugene..)!

The kitten that followed me home..(i wish).

As you can see.. the downside to having a camera is that you hardly get to be in the pictures. Pictures of me climbing are in Serene's camera so hopefully, she'll email them to me soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlynn said...

I agree. Most of the time I'll be the one holding the camera so I seldom get to appear in pictures.

Btw, I love your pictures on the plants and scenery. Cool!

2:20 PM  
Blogger norman.. said...

thanks :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home