Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another good weekend.

Saturday
I finally managed to complete a 6c overhang route which Chris conned me into attempting. Initially, i believed it was way out of my league.. but thanks to Chris's empty promises and sweet talk, i did it. Thank you Chris..

Sunday
Went sailing with Pat at Pasir Ris. It was nice in a sense that it was peaceful and quiet and it was a perfect combination of a doing sport activity and having quiet reflection at the same time.

The day ended with a good dinner and 3 bottles of Tiger. Oh, and THANK YOU Jasper for not turning up for dinner!

Post script:
Chris is really a great dude who has made me realise that you can do anything when you really put your mind into doing it.

He isn't really capable of cons, empty promises or sweet talk. Ok, maybe he DOES sweet talk PJ but not to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home